A logo is a visual cornerstone of any company, organisation, or brand; differentiates it from its competitors of the same race. A business identity is communicated through its logo, which along with the business name makes the company memorable in the minds of its clients’ and also the potentials ones. That’s why, logo designing is a work of professionals, and so not just anyone can draw something irrelevant on a piece of paper or using software.
Unfazed with the tight global economic scenario, accounting businesses are mushrooming and flourishing at a brisk pace. With the amount of competition out there, your logo has a critical role in communicating your business’s credibility and experience. A recent survey also says a good logo that visually conveys the kind of business a company operates is twice more likely to turn a visitor into their client.
Here we put forth ten logo design ideas for your accounting business:
- Compare and Create : The best way to come up with a sophisticated yet catchy logo for your accounting firm is to scrutinize your market, compare all the logos of your rivalries and understand their concept and way of communication.
- Stay Up-To-Date : The success mantra to create a triumphant logo is hard work and staying in line with the up-to-date logo trends for accounting businesses.
- Simplicity : A clean and simple logo like that of Apple and McDonald is recognizable, timeless, and versatile.
- Custom Letter forms : Custom Letter forms are also quite popular among the accounting companies, even in this digital age; they are a traditional and an exclusive way to stamp your authority in the accounting business sector.
- Lowercase Logos : Though the majority of logos for accounting businesses are uppercase, lowercase logos are here to stay. They are both informal and playful in nature, creating flair of uniqueness for your company.
- A Logo Design That Appeals to a Wide Spectrum of Audience : Be it the writing or designing, flexibility and adaptability are the two facets that help you to craft a piece of work that succeeds in its aim and objectives. In simple words, for an accounting company, the logo needs to be dynamic rather than static, but that doesn’t mean you have to change it every month, it should have flair of flexibility about it. A logo is something that communicates with a diverse spectrum of users, therefore, creates one keeping in mind their tastes and preferences.
- Be Unique : Even if you don’t create a master piece, just like the Apple Logo, a unique logo always gets stored in the minds of clients. By being uniquely identifiable, your business will reach the masses.
- Simple Color : Never underestimate the color scheme of a business logo. It should be clean and simple,-no vibrancy, no fanciness- whatsoever for your accounting firm.
- Your Logo, Your Business Name : As per Airey, a logo is a combination of two things, one is the word mark and the other one is the symbol. So, you build a logo that showcases your business name like Coca-Cola, Rayban, and IBM. It is a great way to market your accounting business name.
- Your Logo- A Timeless Beauty : Trendy logos are great, but fads are bad, craft a logo design that has a long life expectancy.
All the above ideas are great; you can pick any one in accordance with your business goals and objectives.