We often relate toys and other games with kids’ entertainment but presently, toys are not just limited to engaging your toddlers but somehow seen as a great source of learning. The toy making and designing industry is not untouched by the impact of technology and advancement. We can see that from the range of toys we get in the market now.
With this, even kids have grown an intense love for Vtech toys which are embedded with some technology. Toys which doesn’t have any mechanical piece or operations, isn’t considered up to the mark which is why, almost 90% of toys available in the market are made with a touch of technology to entice your smart ones.
If you want to be that smart mom who opt the right toy for her kid then here are top 5 toy suggestions for you which are more than perfect for your naughty one. Just make sure that you go to the right age group.
Take a look.
- Electronic discovery kit – For toddlers with age of 8 to 5 years, this is a keeper game kit. This kit consists of 30 different parts which need to be assembled all together. With this, enhancing knowledge, value, process or giving your child a basic idea about circuits and electricity becomes much easier. If your kid will love this kit, s/he is going to be a science lover for sure.
- Lego – Checking your kid’s creativity level is easy with this Lego kit which has colorful legos to gear up her/his passion for assembling tiny parts and creating something new. This set is apt for toddlers over 3 years. It can help you kid learn beneficial stemming and constructing skills.
- Science kit – If your kids frequently ask you logical questions then get her/him this kit and put your toddler’s curiosity to rest. For a preschooler of 8 years or more, this is the best toy to play with. To strengthen his/her stemming, science and reasoning skills in an entertaining manner, nothing can be better than this science kit.
- Creative center – Let your kid write, learn and recite his/her poems on this creative e-notebook which is best to inspire kids to write more and learn more. If you think your toddler needs to improve his/her writing skills then gift this one and see the improvements within weeks.
- Brain quest – Quiz is something which is good for the brain of almost every age group toddler. This brain quest has different academic categories including- math, arts, science, literature, reading and much more.
The bottom line-
Earlier toys were meant for kids’ engagement but now are seen as a brain enhancement medium. This has ultimately grown the demand for technology influenced toys in the market. But before you buy any such toy for your toddler, make sure to see if it go perfect with the age of your little one or not, because, at the end of the day, toys are for their enjoyment.